Monday, June 6, 2011

Wish I had Thought of That!

Thank you to whomever thought to put up signs on 79S! What a great idea! I've had several calls today and sold one of the steers that is not going to make it to the size we want for USDA Inspected Beef! What a time saver! Not to mention a great outlet for the steers that are on the smaller side. Thank you so much! It couldn't have come at a better time. We're going to follow your lead and put a banner up on the Semi Trailer so it can be seen from the 15 Freeway. Let me know whose idea it was, I have a thank you box for you! I love this kind of member support, it shows how much you value us and want to help us succeed. Pork pickup is Saturday and Serge will be here with some of his Organic Veggies. Billy is manning the smoker this weekend and I'm working on a bread person. See you then!
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment