Thursday, June 16, 2011

Challenge Prep Update

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been crazy busy. We've got the new CSA options lined out and they should be up on the site by the first of the week. Saturdays are pickup days and the fella's will be bringing selections of Certified Organic Fruits and Veggies that we don't have in the U-pick garden. I'm also getting ready for August!
The Challenge is going to be fun and a little tough. Breaking the habit of going out for coffee every morning is going to be my biggest challenge! This week I got dish soap, laundry soap, and dog food in bulk to carry me through. All you locals email me and I will ge you connected with the dog food company I use and we can save even more by buying in larger quantities. Lamb or chicken and rice formula no corn wheat or soy. I use the lamb and rice formula because BC's can have allergies.
 Remember that I'm going to be out of Country From the 25th to the 1st. J will be handling things during that time. BE GENTLE!
Lamb and Beef share pickup July 2.
I will be sending out the newsletter soon with links to some of our members sites. Recipes, Natural Healing, Gardening etc. What a great group we have and its still growing! Watch for the Summer Educational Series classes. We have some great speakers lined up and 3 can't miss workshops!
Green Feast tickets are available on The Ecology Center's website. http://www.theecologycenter.org/ Check out what Evan and his group are doing! Great stuff!
Until next time.
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment