Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recipes! and where to find the best ones!

Ya'll have been asking for recipes, and to be honest I haven't had time to do much noteworthy cooking lately! Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations, Big Tim's Primal journey, and Date Night Doin's have some great recipes using our meats and I am posting beautiful pictures on the MM Livestock Co Facebook page. They aren't all my products, some of them aren't even primal, but not all of you eat the way that I do! I think that everyone enjoys a great recipe no matter the source and I share what I like.(I do post the exchanges for paleo/primal on traditional dishes when possible)
I am a Southern Girl that really likes that style of food, and Creole, Low Country, and Cajun dishes give me the shivers! If it can go in a cast iron pot or over the open flame, I'm there! Smoking and good BBQ are in my blood, do you see where I'm going here?. I love to compete in cast iron competitions, believe that Chili has no beans, That a good steak stands alone, and that potatoes are over rated! I have to spend most of my time working stock and tending to farm matters so I'm going to leave the cooking posts to the experts (unless I come up with a stunner!) Okay, rant over and please pass the Howling Dog Hot sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment